ABOUT THE HARE & HOUNDS
The Hare & Hounds has been a thriving village pub in Harlton for well over a century. Earliest records are dated 1879, but the building may well have been an ale house for a number of years before then.
Situated in the heart of the village, with a thatched roof, and an interior of exposed beams, the pub creates its own traditional atmosphere, which is enhanced by the presence of regulars from the local villages and beyond.
In 2017, the pub was purchased by the local community following a campaign to "Help the Hare & Hounds". 160 people invested in shares in the Community Interest Company that now owns the pub.